At Master Clean Carpet and Tile Cleaning of Tulsa, our faith is what fuels us. But, life happens. Life can be busy. Life can be crazy. Life can be messy – and we’re not just talking about needing your carpet and tile cleaned! Life can cause you to push your faith and to rely on it more than anything. But, how do you cultivate your faith in a crazy, busy, messy life? We have found some simple ways that work for us day after day.
*Pray. Pray First. Pray Continuously.
– Pray before you get out of bed.
– Pray driving to your kid’s ballgame (just keep your eyes open).
– Pray while washing dishes and folding the laundry.
*Listen to Praise and Worship Music
– Make a playlist and listen to it while working out or cleaning the house.
– Find a Christian radio station and keep your car radio tuned to it.
– Play it throughout the house while the kids are doing homework.
*Adopt the motto that “Church isn’t an option”
– Find a church that works for you and your family. Visit several until you find the perfect fit and then plug-in, get involved.
– When your kids know church isn’t an option, they’ll know there’s no point in arguing to stay home and will hold you accountable when you want to stay in bed.
– Most churches offer multiple service times and online options, so when life gets busy, you can still attend –even from the ball fields!
– In the comments, tell us about your home church! And if you don’t have one, feel free to visit ours! HillSpring Church
*And finally, friends
Surround yourself with Godly friends that will encourage you and help build your faith when life is wonderful, when life is messy and all the time in between.
Always remember in life your faith can help clean up your crazy, messy life – just like Master Clean can clean your dirty carpet and tile!
Post written by Master Clean Carpet and Tile Office Manager, Stephanie Johnson